MOHELA Customer Service Contact Number
- Toll-Free Number – 888 866 4352 (24*7)
- International Call – 636 532 0600 (24*7 Customer Service)
- TTY – Call on 711
- Fax Number (Toll-Free): 866-222-7060
- International Fax Number: 636-787-2790
Email Service & Live Chat:
No email address and No chat option for customer support.
But you can easily send forms and written correspondence to –MOHELA
633 Spirit Drive
Chesterfield, MO 63005-1243
[Note: Do not submit payments to this address]
MOHELA Office Hours & Address
- Monday to Thursday – 7 am to 9 pm
- Friday – 7 am to 5 pm
- MOHELA Website – https://www.mohela.com/
- 633 Spirit Dr, MO 63005, Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
About MOHELA Servicer
Higher Education Loan Authority of the State of Missouri (MOHELA) is the largest finance authority to provide a student loan. MOHELA founded in 1981 as a nonprofit federal servicer and now it’s included in the Top 10 largest loan servicer as like Fedloan, Nelnet, Navient, Cornerstone, HESC, Granite State, & OSLA, etc.
Mainly Mohela used by Govt and private lenders and they providing student loan, Mahula is designed to reduce the student’s loan pressure and provide education loans at the lowest cost to help the student.
- Facebook Page – http://www.facebook.com/MOHELA.USA
- Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/mohela
- Linkedin – http://www.linkedin.com/company/mohela
MOHELA Complains & Solution
If MOHELA is your loan servicer then you may have to face many problems like –
- Too many phone calls.
- Issues with MOHELA student loan transfers.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) issue.
- MOHELA and SoFi customer service.
We have not covered all issue but this is basic problem customers have with MOHELA. If you want to avoid these problems, then select your loan servicer after complete full research and information and if you are with MOHELA then call the toll-free contact number given above.
A review is the most important thing for any product and service. And if we talk about Mohela Servicer, then it’s review is not ok, everywhere it is rated less than 2.5/5 stars which means that user experience is not so good.
So if you are thinking of going with Mohela, then do good research again to avoid any further problems.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q.1 Is Mohela a Better Student Loan Service?
Ans: If I talk based on MOHELA review then MOHELA is not a better servicer but overall it’s good for a student loan.
Q.2 How to stop too many MOHELA calls?
Ans: You have two ways – first, you can set your mobile number on “Do Not Call Registry” and second, you can tell the Mohela organization to stop calling.
Q3. How do I pay off my loans early?
Ans: You can call on 888 866 4352 for you pay off information and calculate your future payoff amount. To calculate payoff amount go on MOHELA official website and log in, then click on the payoff calculator.
Q.4 How many payment methods in MOHELA?
Ans: Mostly there is 5 method to payment –
- Auto Debit.
- Make a one-time payment.
- Mail a check or money order.
- Use Automated phone system and
- Online pay bill service & service provider.